Matthew A. Troy
Attorney Matthew A. Troy focuses his legal practice in real estate and title, estate planning & administration, business, and taxation. After growing up in Oxford and graduating from Miami University, Matt is blessed to practice in Oxford because it allows him to meet and serve new clients and to maintain long term relationships. Matt’s clients include small business owners, banks, farmers, retirees, and individuals from all occupations and walks of life.
“Essentially my job is helping real people solve real problems. These problems involve difficult and complicated legal issues and can therefore cause anxiety and frustration. I am most satisfied with my work when one of my clients sees the light at the end of the tunnel – when he or she begins to understand that we have a plan to effectively solve the problem, and that he or she will soon be able to move forward with life.”
Matt lives in Oxford with his wife and three sons. In his free time Matt enjoys cooking – especially outside – and spending time with his family. Before embarking on his legal career, Matt worked in the Information Technology and Software industries.
- Ohio, 2009
Licenses and Memberships
- Licensed Title Agent, First American Title Insurance Company
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Butler County Bar Association
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Miami University, M.T.S.C. (Technical & Scientific Communication), 2005
- Miami University, B.A. (Political Science), 1999
- Bolin & Troy, LLC, Partner, 2014-Present
- Solo Practitioner, 2011-2014
- Various Positions in Information Technology, Software, or Education, 1999-2011